Founded in 1860 by the “Foglio e Berni” family, the Local with its headquarters in Bagolino (a splendid medieval village, rich in history and traditions) is located in the central area of Via San Rocco, the main town, a few steps from Piazza Marconi.
The restaurant offers its customers a traditional cuisine, rich in typical dishes of the “Bagossa” gastronomic tradition … and more.
Sympathy, courtesy and hospitality distinguish the Zanetti Family, the current Local Managers.

LOCATION

  • Via San Rocco, 34

PHOTO GALLERY