Where now stands the Church of San Marco Evangelista there was a church from the fifteenth century; this primitive chapel was oriented across the present. The structure today is located in the center of the village of Livemmo. Dedicated to San Marco Evangelista, the only parish church dedicated to this saint in Valle Sabbia, was rebuilt from 1490 onwards. The bell tower was erected in 1648 by Giacomo Lascioli. Anticipated by a small churchyard, it has a gabled structure, with an asymmetric front due to the presence of the bell tower on the left side.
The façade is equipped with central openings including a central portal and an upper arched window, while at the top there is a frescoed triangular tympanum, equipped with a metallic cross at the top.
The inside is a single room, uniformly plastered and decorated, with a vaulted ceiling with frescoed barrel, with side altars and a choir for the organ on the right side. The presbytery, raised and quadrangular, has a barrel-vaulted ceiling, has a wooden choir and ends in a semicircular apsidal backdrop, on which is placed the large high altar. Next to the presbytery there are the vestry and some service rooms.
Inside you can admire paintings by Pietro Marone and Pietro Scalvini; authors of the carvings of the altars and the sacristy counters are the masters of the Pialorsi di Levrange family called Boscaì.